My Favorites & Three Winners!!

Well, ladies. As I was looking through all of the makeovers, great finds, and decor, I was impressed and inspired. I really love blogging and hosting this party has made it even better. And now to my favorites and the winners. Yes, I said the winners...three to be exact. There were too many good ones to choose from, so three will receive a custom made glass glitter ornament.

Some Favorites -

Tammy of For the Love of Older Homes and her amazing kitchen remodel. I am absolutely in love with Tammy's kitchen. Wanna trade? Come on...you sure you don't want laminate counters, linoleum floors, and white appliances? Girls, you must check out her timeless choices on this overhaul. Bead board, checkerboard wood floors, butcher block, stainless, open shelving...gorgeous.

Donna at Funky Junk Interior's symphony table. First of all, she stole my idea. Before I did it and blogged about it...but the idea was floating around in my head and she stole it! Just kidding. Donna is a true original and this was a brilliant idea and I'm going to steal it from her.

Karla from It's the Little Things That Make a House a Home and her decorated coat rack. Everything Karla did is so simple and makes a huge impact. I told her she must forbid people from using this coat rack for it's intended purpose through the holidays. Coasts and bags must be dropped on the floor until the decor comes down.


And the winners are...

Heather from Fresh Poppy Design's mantle decor. Oh my. I recently wrote a post about my mantle woes and this one is everything I want mine to be. I love her choices and arrangement. This is so pretty with some easy ideas you (and I) can implement on your own mantle.

Chelsea from Room to Inspire and her Sheet Music Bird Ornaments. She was inspired by Ballard Designs to make them and I am now inspired by her. I love these, Chelsea, and I just found a load of vintage sheet music in my grandparent's attic. Some of it will become these ornaments (and that lovely banner you made as well.)
Linda from Craftaholics Anonymous and her Advent Calendar. This idea is great! I've been wanting to make an advent calendar for my boys and this is a thrifty and fun option. I just might have to steal this idea, too. (There's a lot of theft happening in this post!) Great job, Linda.

To my three winners, please send me an e-mail letting me know what kind of ornament you would like. You can choose a bird, snowflake, a letter, or a star. Let me also know the color of ribbon (green or blue) and color of glitter (silver or pale blue.) The size can range from 4-8 inches. I'll also need an address, so I can mail it to you.
You know, I realized that I only picked one piece of furniture for Furniture Feature Friday, but this week there were a lot of great "home furnishing" ideas. Meet me back here, same time, same station. See you then!

Miss Mustard Seed