Favorite Finds of 2009

To end 2009 properly, I thought I would share some of my favorites with you, so this is the first in a 4 part series.  This series will include my favorite finds, small projects, and furniture makeovers.  I'll also throw in some of the big "firsts" for my business this year. 

I'm starting off with my favorite finds of 2009.  And they are...
The wooden piece from a sewing factory - free, ironstone pitcher - $2.50, antique basket - $1.00

Antique yellow ware bowl - $7.00 at a thrift store

Ironstone wash set - $5.00, Craig's List dresser $30.00

Pair of French Provincial chairs - $20.00 at auction
Pair of antique apothocary jars - $15.00

Cermamic birds - $2.97/each at Goodwill
Caned chair - $10.00 at an antique store

Vintage wagon - $5.00 at a thrift store
Ironstone plates - $2.00 for the lot (I think...)

German glass glitter - expensive, but a great find and because I own a business, I can buy it at a wholesale price
antique scale - $20.00 at a yard sale

Ironstone bowl - $2.50 at a yard sale

Coffee table - $18.00 at Salvation Army
Wreath - $2.00 at a yard sale, antique wash stand - free on the side of the road.

I hope 2010 brings me even more great finds and happy hunting to you in the New Year!

Miss Mustard Seed

I'm posting this to Whistle Stop Cafe Cooking's Favorite Friday party.