Attic Finds Day 2

If you've been reading my blog the last few days, you know that I traveled to my grandparent's house to clean out their attic. My grandmother died about 13 years ago and my grandfather died this fall. For years I have been scrounging treasures out of their huge attic (with permission) and my mom and I finally set the time aside to clean it out entirely. About 85% of what was left up there was trash. I did bring home an entire van load of wonderful pieces, though, that no one else wanted. They're all mine! :) Here are just a few of the things I found... a set of antique darts

a miniature roulette wheel (it only has about an 8" circumference)

antique game pieces 4 five gallon buckets and 2 boxes full of shells, coral and sand dollars

20-30 antique glass telephone insulators

two first edition Beatrix Potter books

a beautifully illustrated book called "Flower Children"
and paper nesting Easter eggs from Germany

I can't wait to pull these out in the spring!

Oh, and I have MUCH, MUCH more to show. I haven't even shared my very favorite things, yet! I have spent most of the day cleaning and sorting. I did take a couple of breaks to make a pot of soup and paint our home office and hallway! I can't wait to share more of my finds with you in the coming days. Don't forget to link up for Furniture Feature Friday this week. You can share any post related to furniture of home furnishings (including accessories and holiday decor.) Don't be shy! I have a great giveaway lined up for the winner, so you won't want to miss out. Grab a button off of my sidebar and I see you then!

Miss Mustard Seed

I posted this to Show & Tell Wednesday at Blue Cricket Design.