Even More Attic Finds

Can you believe that I still have more to share with you? (For those of you who don't know, I just cleaned out my grandparent's attic and hit the jackpot. I've been sharing all of the things I found and was able to keep.) I think I'll be posting this stuff for weeks. Here are a few more finds from the great attic clean-out... My great grandmother's monogrammed china. This set is so delicate (5 of the cups didn't survive the trip home), but it is gorgeous! I love the teal border and gold rim. It is so special that I was able to take this home with me.

Some more vintage ornaments. Aren't these funny? An ant, a clown, and a cognac bottle. Sounds like a party to me.

A Happy Home book that is a guide to the early 1900's house wife. There is some really interesting stuff in here from must-have household items to how to hire good housekeepers.

Of course, I loved the Home Furnishing chapter...

We also found my great grandmother's hair brush, along with other vanity items that I'll share later. This must be almost or over 100 years old.
I still have a lot more to share. I also have some thrift store finds and I've been busy painting in my own house. I just couldn't end this post without showing the new home for my quarter-sized sheet music wreath. It's over my piano and nativity scene in my living room. I love how the angel fits inside it.

Thanks for letting me show off. I hope to see you all this Friday to share your furniture posts with me!

Miss Mustard Seed