And the winner is...

...The Flea Market Trixie and her painted bombay chest. First of all, I need to say that is was really hard to pick just one this week. I thoroughly enjoyed every post and there were so many great makeovers and pieces of furniture. This was Trixie's very first post...can you believe it? I'm telling you, girls, this blog is going to grow if all of her stuff is this good!
I love the color she chose for this piece. Bombay chests can sometimes feel stuffy and heavy. The soft aqua color kept it fresh & feminine. The delicate stenciled detail on the center drawer gives it even more interest and texture. This is a great technique to use on a piece that is very traditional if you want to give it a flirty look.
I also absolutely adore this sign she made using the discarded trim from a hutch. This was brilliant! Again, the colors and finish are perfect. Trixie, would you like to sell this to me? Or just give it to me for Christmas?

Anyway, I'm sure more great things are to come, so follow her blog, grab a button, and let everyone know a new star's been born in blog land. Thanks to everyone who participated!

Miss Mustard Seed