Miss Mustardseed's Christmas Haul

I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas! Mine was great! Although, I will say, it's not as fun as experiencing Christmas as a kid, but it was fun to get to see my toddlers respond to all of the festivities. My family got me some great gifts, so I thought I would share some of my favorites with you. $150.00 in Hobby Lobby gift cards. Oh yeah....and I just spent $148 of it today. What could I do? It was burning a hole in my pocket. And I am so excited to show you all of the great stuff I bought on my day-after-Christmas shopping excursion.

Some decorating books...I've been pouring over these the past 24 hours. Great inspiration in these books. As I've mentioned, I am a decorating book junkie, so these gave me my fix.

Just the cover of this book makes me drool.

My mom gave me this beautiful necklace with two heart charms on it, one for each of my boys.

Two i-tunes gift cards totalling $75.00. My hubby got an i-touch, so I'm getting his nano, which is much better than my 2nd generation i-pod that the teens we work with make fun of because it's "so old."
A Logan Mat Cutter. Yay!! I've been wanting one of these for years and I finally asked for one. I have tons of black & white family photos that have been sitting in a box. Now, I can find cheap frames and mat them myself.

I asked for two 24"x24" down pillows, not realizing how big a 24"x24" pillow actually is. These things are huge! I think I might make 4 smaller pillows out of them, but we'll see.

My sons really did well this year with loads of GeoTrax, Cars, Legos, Leap Frog toys, and all sorts of things that are not eye candy for a decorating blog. However, I did have to share this adorable stacking doll set that my aunt & uncle bought for my boys on their trip to Russia.
We topped the morning off with some sticky buns.
One last gift that I received from all of you...my blog passed 600 followers over Christmas. Thank you so much! I also just received the nicest comment from Sue. Reading this comment was a belated Christmas gift on it's own.
"Hey girl, I wanted to write to let you know you are the creative kick in the butt I have been needing. I am cleaning up my desk, rearranging the clutter and using many of the lovely things I have accumulated in my junking travels. I have been reading your posts these past couple of days and you have inspired me to awaken my creative self. This is something that will be so, so good for me to do in the coming year. So, thank you! " That's what this blog is all about. Thanks, Sue, and share some pictures with us, if you can.
I hit a lot of great sales today...and Goodwill, of course, so I'll be sharing my finds with all of you over the next couple of days.

Miss Mustard Seed