Any Color Experts Out There?

(Wait a minute...as a decorative artist, I am supposed to be one. Why is it easier to pick colors for other people?)

I mentioned in my last post that I got $150 in Hobby Lobby gift cards for Christmas and I knew right away that I wanted to buy fabric for my master bedroom. This room has been a challenge for me and I am about to paint it for the 5th time in 3 years! Craziness, I know. I just can't get settled in a color. I am constantly changing things, moving furniture in & out of my house, and trying new looks that I have a fear of commitment. This fear has kept my house in the blahs for long enough, so I bit the bullet and bought $100 worth of fabric and trim. This is what I settled on...
It's a sophisticated pallet of aqua, brown and beige anchored by the French Country toile.

I absolutely love it! I can't wait to make my sewing machine hum. I'll share my specific plans later and, of course, you'll be with me every step of the way. This is a picture of the bedding I am going to purchase from Kohls.com. It's a diamond patterned quilted duvet cover, skirt, and shams in white. It's machine washable, which is important for a household with two toddlers, two cats, and a hubby.
So, here's the decision I'm stuck with. Should I paint the walls in this pretty blue/gray/aqua color called Sea Salt or...
this neutral color called Irish Cream, which also happens to be the color I just painted my master bath.
I like the idea of putting the Sea Salt on the wall to set off ironstone plates and the white bedding. I like the Irish Cream because it's easy to change the fabrics if I want a new look in a few years and I could paint a couple of furniture pieces in an aqua, which would be fun. What do you think? I need some honest opinions, here!
I am going out of town on Wednesday for the new year, but the decorating frenzie will continue when I get back.

Miss Mustard Seed