Furniture Feature Friday - Link Party & Favorites



I'm so sorry that we didn't get together over the past couple of weeks, but I was just too busy!  I still have a lot of work in front of me, but it's under control.  I received several e-mails from people saying they had projects to share, so I can't wait to see them.  Here are some stand-outs from our last FFF. 

I am a sucker for French lines every time and this buffet makeover by Inspired by You is no exception.  The wood top and the creamy base are beautiful and just my taste. 
Ellen from Nouveau Stitch couldn't wait to brag about this amazing slipcover (and who could blame her?)  The pleats are perfection.
And lastly, I love this recovered slipper chair posted at The Yellow Cape Cod.  The shape is so pretty and it was given a chic new life with a coat of white paint and some blue/grey fabric. 

There were a lot of amazing makeovers shared a couple of weeks ago and I'm looking forward to mingling at tonight's party, now that Lucketts is behind me.  Link away!

Here are the rules for this get together...
1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) The link party closes Friday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their project on next week's FFF.

 


Miss Mustard Seed