Furniture Feature Friday - Favorites and a Link Party


Hello to all of my furniture-loving friends!  I missed you last week, but I was pretty stinkin' busy and just had to let something go.  Anyway, we're all back together again and I can't wait to see what you've been up to.  I'm loving all of the beautiful painted furniture.  It really gets me giddy...and sometimes a little jealous that I didn't get my hands on that piece!  Today, for my favorites, I picked two beautiful buffet makeovers.  As a matter of coincidence, I have met both of these women and they both are sweet and have great taste.

The first is Cassie from Primitive and Proper.  She took this Frenchy buffet with a beautiful shape and really made it sing.  This is my kind of tune. 


The second buffet is by Sherry from No Minimalist Here.  This buffet is just...it's lovely.  I mean...I could just sit and look at this buffet for hours on end.  The dark top, the white, the blue.  Sigh.


Are you inspired?  If so ,go hit your local thrift store, yard sales and auctions (even shop your house) and give that outdated piece of furniture a new look.  Once you do, share it here with us!  We'll appreciate it, even if the rest of your family thinks you're a little strange. 

Here are the rules for this get together...
1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) The link party closes Friday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their project on next week's FFF.



Miss Mustard Seed