What's Around the Corner

I am waiting for things to slow down, so I can work on some tutorials to share with you, but things keep popping up!  It's all good stuff...people want custom pieces, want to buy stuff out of my house, I'm moving into a new shop space this week...and the list goes on.  I owe you some good tutorials, so they will come shortly.  Until then, here are some sneak peeks at what is coming up.

These pictures are from one of my "photo shoots" for my HGTV.com tutorials.  I live in orchard country, so I had a great time hitting up some local fruit markets for pretty produce and flowers.

These miniature pears were my favorite. 
You'll have to wait a few more weeks to see what the projects and tutorials are all about.  I'll definitely be posting a link, though!

This is the French style dresser I picked up at a yard sale this weekend.  I love the shape and the hardware and it's very solid.  Just ignore the dirty paint and stickers.  This old girl is going to be glamorous again when I'm done with her.  Apparently this dresser was out of the "Presidential Suite" in the old Holiday Inn in Gettysburg, PA.  Pretty cool. 

The biggest thing in the near future is my move into a new shop space.  I'm moving in this Friday and our grand opening is Saturday, September 25.  Here's a look at the space...


If you live in the area, we would love a warm welcome for our grand opening.  I'll be coming to the shop for a few hours to say "hello" to anyone who can make it.   The address is 21 Pennsylvania Ave, Walkersville, MD, 21793.  I'll share some pictures of my new space this weekend. 

Thanks to all of you for your support, compliments, and encouragement throughout the growth of my blog and business over the past few months.  This is an awesome community and I am truly honored to be a part of it. 

Miss Mustard Seed

Don't forget to leave comments on my posts this week! See my side bar for details on the "Roll a Day Giveaway."