Lucketts Design House

If you've read my blog recently, you've been hearing a lot about Lucketts.  Lucketts is a tiny town in Northern Virginia, right near the Maryland border.  There is little of interest there, except to people like us.  Lucketts is an antique hot spot and it's one of my very favorite.  The Old Lucketts Store will keep you occupied for a few hours if you take the time to meander through all of the rooms and nooks in the old three story building.  If you hit it on the right weekend, you can also sop up the inspiration that is oozing from the walls, ceiling and floor in their Design House.  Not only can you bask in the vintage glory, but you can buy the things you love. 


I want those brushes!  The texture on them is just gorgeous.


Can you think of 100 uses for that industrial metal shelf?  Oooo...I could!


....and what have we here?  Does that sheet music wreath look familar?  It was made by yours truly and I am so honored to have my work in the design house.  Actually Amy, one of the designers, purchased a lot of my pieces, including the hand painted butcher sign, the mirrored side table and all but one of my chalkboards.  (The "zinc" chalkboard frame is currently featured at Mod Podge Rocks, which is another honor!) 
Did you notice my sheet music eggs in the bottom corner of the picture as well? 

So, if you're not doing anything this weekend, head over to the Lucketts Design House.  Bring your friends, bring a truck, bring you wallet, and leave your hubby at home with his favorite meal and a football game (to butter him up.) 

Miss Mustard Seed

I still have not looked at all of the links posted to FFF two weeks ago, so we won't meet again tonight. Hang onto those projects for next week!

I'm sharing these amazing vignettes over at Color Outside the Lines