Are you sick of Lucketts, yet?

Well, I'm not quite done with sharing stuff about Lucketts.  I know you've been reading about my weeks of preparation, the show itself, and the aftermath, but there's still a little more to share, then I promise I'm going to move on to other things. 


One reason for taking video at Lucketts was practice.  I am planning on making video tutorials for all sorts of projects from painting to sewing to wood working.  I'm hoping a video will be an easier way for you, my readers, to learn how to replicate my look.  I am really excited to make these and have already learned a lot about making, editing, and posting video clips. 


Speaking of video clips, I have one last one to share.  In this video, you will get a tour of some of The Old Lucketts Store.  The booth I show first is actually owned by Karen (aka The Graphics Fairy.)  I had no idea she was a vendor there or that she lives only about 30 minutes from me!  We're definitely getting together at some point. 


Notice my big wad of cash.  Yeah....it was a good weekend. 
Miss Mustard Seed

PS- I had a few questions about a sheet music wreath tutorial.  I did one several months ago that you can check out here