Grain Sack Pumpkins? Oh yeah.

Today, I have the privilege of being a guest on one of my favorite blogs, Dreamy Whites.  (I've been guesting a lot lately, haven't I?)  Anyway, Maria is one of the sweetest people you'll ever "meet" and she has an impeccable style sense and knows how to wield a camera.  If you have not been to her blog, you must check it out. 

Maria asked me to share a fall decorating idea with her readers and I was happy to come up with something that's "me" as well as "her."  I decided to make "Grain Sack Lumina Pumpkins."  Does that sound like "you"?  If so, click here for the full tutorial.



This is a great example that fall decor doesn't have to be all about oranges and reds. 



Thanks again for this opportunity, Maria!


I've also been super busy with new pieces for the shop.  I had a great opening weekend, which means I need to restock.  I've made some fabric banners (like the "wish" one above), more glitter butterflies and magnetic letters, and I'm working on the china cabinet that's been in my office to get it ready to sell.  Busy, busy, busy...

Miss Mustard Seed