Holes in my House

This was what my guest room looked like about three weeks ago...

Now?  Something is missing.  Well, quite a few things, actually.  The chair, the Gausthaus sign that was above the bed and the crib rail that my antique dresses were hanging from.  I sold them all (well, the crib didn't sell, yet, but it's on the way to my new booth.)
Instead of a mirror and sheet music wreath over my sofa...
There's a big white wall with a few nails sticking out (and I need to sew my curtains and make a cover for that pillow form!)
And I am no longer greeted by the table I stripped, refinished, and painted...
...now there's just a clock. 
So, I've got some holes to fill!  Time to play some "musical furniture", but that will have to wait a while.  I have a list of client projects that runs over a page and a half long!  You girls are keeping me busy!
Miss Mustard Seed

It's Kick-Off Sunday for the NFL.  Go Skins!  (Do any other Washington fans find it bazaar seeing McNabb in burgundy and gold?)