Grand Opening

Today was the day!  The shop in Walkersville, Maryland had its grand opening and it was a great success!


Here are some of the vendors...


From left to right: meet Gail, Lynette, Christine, and me. 


Lynette, the woman with the dream, is so talented, has great taste, great ideas, and is a delightful person as the cherry on top (and just to be an over-achiever, she looks cute in skinny jeans!)


This space started out as measured out "booths", but before the shop even opened, it was very clear that things would work better if our stuff mingled.  My vintage industrial chair paired with a more feminine desk owned by another vendor.  Lynette paired things together artfully and it gives this shop a cohesive look.  So, I'll stop with the narrative and let you enjoy the pictures. 












It was a wonderful day.  We sold a ton of furniture, which has us all scrambling to make more.  We also had great support from blog readers, friends, and family.  Leslie even brought me some farm-picked flowers and a truck full of goodies for me to makeover.


I know many of you don't live anywhere near the shop (ahem...mom), so here's a video...



Thanks so much, girls, for all of your well-wishes, prayers and support in this new endeavor.  The blog world is an amazing community of women and I am really blessed to be a part of it. 

Miss Mustard Seed