HGTV.com and an SOS

I have some very exciting news to share.  A few weeks ago, I was asked to write some tutorials for HGTV.com.  ME!  Little ole me!  I've been an HGTV junkie for years, so when I received an e-mail from them, I could hardly contain myself.  My first articles will be posted in a few weeks and I will definitely share the links. 

So, while I'm offering design ideas on HGTV.com, I'm also sending out an SOS to True Value Hardware.  I entered my 1940's bathroom in their contest to win $2500 to makeover the space.  You can check out my entry here or view the video below. 


My two-year-old flushed the toilet while I was making the video and I just had to keep that in the edit. Oh, I really hope I win.  This bathroom could be gorgeous with that money.   

Anyway, I'm heading out to an awesome community yard sale tomorrow morning and I hope I find a ton of goodies to share. 

Miss Mustard Seed