Furniture Feature Friday - Favorites & a Link Party



We had 126 links last week, which I think is a record!  And there were sooooo many that were sooo good. Seriously.  It was hard to pick favorites (again.)  I decided to pick one makeover, one build-from-scratch, and one favorite piece. 

The Favorite: I adore this tea cart owned by Antique Chase.  This piece has great character and is so unique.  I really want one like this, now.  Thanks for making me all envious and junk. 
The Makeover: Stephanie from Under the Table and Dreaming painted this tired console a beautiful shade of gray and gave it a fresh start.   I am a leg lady when it comes to furniture and these would definitely turn my head if this console went jogging by.
Made From Scratch: My dear friend, Maryanne, from Songbird made this rustic headboard for her master bedroom and it totally changed the look of the room.  I know she was concerned with things getting too frilly for her man and this headboard balances any flowers or frills that are used in this space.  A project like this would also be ideal for renters.

I want to highlight one last link.  I'm a big fan of chalkboard paint and Sarah used it to transform a mini-fridge.  I love this idea (and her photography) and it would translate to a full-size fridge as well.  Why not paint over that harvest gold beauty that just won't die?  Come on....be brave!

Thanks to all who link up.  You are all amazing!


Here are the rules for this get together...
1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) The link party closes Friday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their project on next week's FFF.



Miss Mustard Seed