Lucketts Love Seat & Something's Missing

As most of you know, I've been working like a maniac to get as much done for Lucketts as I possibly can.  It's next weekend and the anticipation (and pile of stuff) is building.  This is the latest addition.
This is how this love seat looks underneath the slipcover.  It reminds me of something that would furnish a dentist's waiting room.  You know that textured pastel wallpaper that is in almost every doctor/dentist office?  Yeah...this looks like that. 
The curvy French Provincial shape was perfect, though. 
I made the slipcover out of bleached drop cloths and used some grosgrain ribbon to tie it onto the wood frame. 
I love how it turned out and how it looks with my feed sack pillows. 
I found this folding camping table in my grandparent's attic and painted it in a soft, distressed gray. 
I purchased the balance scale at a yard sale this morning.  This is the second balance I have found at a yard sale!  What are people thinking?!  All of this is going in the van to Lucketts.

So, remember how my dining room was all finished?
Do you notice something is now missing? 
(Don't mind all of the "junk."  This is currently my holding room for Lucketts.)
A very sweet lady, Maryanne, came to my house today to purchase my French settee, which I listed on Craig's List.  When I showed her my stash of Lucketts items, she decided to take a look and my dining room table and chairs caught her eye.  She asked if I would sell it.  My business sense spoke louder than my emotions and I sold the set to her.  I must admit, I shed a few tears when I saw the empty room (don't feel bad at all, Maryanne!), but I know I will be able to find another set that I like just as much...maybe even more.  And it gives me a chance to hit some auctions and scan Craig's List for more furniture.  Oh, the thrill of the hunt!  And Maryanne graciously invited me to visit "my" furniture any time. 

Selling that set proved to me that I am willing to sell almost anything...even things that I bought or painted custom for my home and had no intention to sell.  Such is the life of an antique dealer/furniture refinisher. 

 What would you have done?
Miss Mustard Seed