A Happy Marriage?

Can a chair from the 1900's and a quilt from the 1800's come together in a happy union? 
This chair was almost naked when it was purchased for almost nothing from an auction.  No finish and stripped down to it's springs.  This quilt fit under an unfortunate label...a cutter quilt. 
Although they were from different centuries, they seemed to want to be together. 
So, I did what only seemed right.  I married them. 
Happily ever after?

I also made two more Gasthaus signs and sent them off to new homes.
I sold the one right off my wall, so I need to make a third for myself!  Anyone else "need" one?
I found some awesome things for Lucketts while I was out at yard sales today, but I have not had the chance to have a photo session with them.  I'll share them soon.

Miss Mustard Seed