Moving Into A Booth

First of all...I didn't mean my last post to be a plea for praise, but I want to thank all of you for the kind words, cheerleading, and a huge boost.  You are an incredible bunch and I thank each of you for taking the time to type something to encourage me, someone who most of you have never met.  The blog world is awesome!

After a long day, the booth is full and all snug for the night and we're pooped. 
I love the way everything came together under the tent and I can't wait to decorate and play tomorrow. 
We took time to shoot some video footage to share on the blog soon, so those of you who can't be there can still see all of the action. 
I'm really tired and fried AND I have a 5:00 am wake-up time, so I'm just going to let you enjoy the pictures and I'll share more tomorrow.




Thanks for all of your prayers for sunny skies...it looks like the weather is going to be perfect. 
God is so good.

Miss Mustard Seed