Boucherie Sign & Some Glam

I finished several more signs yesterday and I am really excited about the way this one turned out.   
This sign was hand painted on a door that was cut in half.  The wonderfully crackled paint was already on the door.  I simply sanded it, scrubbed it, and then sealed with a polycrylic to prevent it from chipping further.   
 I think this might be my favorite sign yet, but I'm still going to sell this one and keep my Fresh Berries sign. 
I will be writing a post in the next few weeks to walk you through how I design and paint my signs.  It's an easy process and a great creative painting outlet for me. 
 I love the contrast of the worn and rustic against some sparkle and beauty.  So, I made some large magnetic letters, all in different fonts, that are coated in German glass glitter.  They will add the perfect amount of "bling" to my booth. 

Miss Mustard Seed