A Pair of Clogs, a Pillow, and More...

My mad dash to get things ready for Lucketts continues and will continue for a few more weeks.  I feel the lure to work on my living room, but there is too much paying work to be done. 
I had this vintage pair of clogs from my aunt, but they were a yellowish pine and not very cute.  I decided to paint them using a technique to make them look chippy and naturally worn.  There's something "telling" in distressing with a palm sander, so I wanted to try something different and I'm in love with this new technique. 
These are coming to Lucketts with me to sell.  Sigh...maybe they won't sell and I can keep them. 
I also finished this pillow for a client.  She is having me make another "Gasthaus" sign like the one I just sold right off my wall.  There's an old shelf in our basement that I am going to hack to bits and make signs out of to bring with me to Lucketts. 

Lastly, I hit one of my favorite antique stores to see if I could find any bargains that I could take with me to Lucketts. 
I bought this piece of an iron fence...
...and a small metal pulley.  Both of these pieces are interesting accessories that would look great in so many decor applications. 

Lots more to come!
Miss Mustard Seed

(Oh, and LaStarge Family, remind your daughter that I would like the other pieces to that set when she replaces them!  Thanks for leaving a comment.)