Furniture Feature Friday - Link Party & Favorites!


I'll tell you, it was a very tough week to pick a few favorites.  There were a lot of projects in the running, but these were the three that stuck with me. 

Our Southern Nest painted this already beautiful Bombay chest and made it a one-of-a-kind stunner.  I love the color and finish she achieved and there are some wonderful glaze tips in this post. 

Erin from Welcome Home turned a "rustic potting bench" into a perfect vanity.  I love the warmth and age of the table against the white sink, walls, and floor. 

Kim from Savvy Southern Style transformed this custom made family piece from a dated dresser for a boy to an adorable changing table for a baby girl.  This is the ultimate in recycling and the result is lovely. 

I have to give one last nod to my girl, Katie, from On the Banks of Squaw Creek.  She was inspired by my very first upholstery job, that she jumped in on her very first upholstery job.  That very minute!  I received play-by-play e-mails and questions and it was so fun to see the end result.  She is a girl after my own heart for just diving into something she wanted to do. 

Here are the rules for this get together...
1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) The link party closes Friday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their project on next week's FFF.



Miss Mustard Seed