Gearing up!

I am working like mad at the moment to get everything ready for the Lucketts Fair at the end of August and some sales that are coming up at the shop.  In the last two days I have painted three frames, made three pillows, painted a bench, primed a dresser, table, and chair, stained an arm chair, and...I'm sure I'm missing something else in there.  It's crazy, I tell you.  So, here are a few things I've finished...
I painted and antiqued this ornate frame and then filled it with a chalkboard.
I love how this finish turned out.
...and I made another blue and white feed sack pillow...

...and a Funk's Hybrid pillow. 
This is a shot of the back.  I thought of my friend, Funky Junk Donna, the entire time I worked on this. 
I think this feed sack is so quirky. 
On another note, I sold my "Gasthaus" sign.  A reader inquired about me making one for her, so I sold the one right off my wall.  I told you almost everything is for sale! 

Miss Mustard Seed