Oyster Sign

I don't think I've ever had an oyster, but the thought of one in my mouth just doesn't do it for me.  I may not like oysters, but that didn't stop me from thinking "fresh oysters" would look cool on a sign. 
I loved this old piece of barn wood with the original red paint on it.  It's probably over 100 years old and was a perfect "canvas" for one of my hand painted "antique" signs.  I know I've promised a tutorial on my process for making my signs and I will hold to that.  I am too busy with Lucketts and some other very exciting projects I have in the works. 
Anyway, this sign is also coming with me to Lucketts and I hope it finds a good buyer who will give it a good home. 
I also made another lamp shade out of upholstery webbing.  Here's a sneak peak and I'll share a better look soon. 
Tomorrow is about the finishing touches on a few projects, getting a haircut, and tagging items that I'm pulling from the shop to take to the fair.  I also have a special visitor flying in late tonight to help me with Lucketts...more on that tomorrow. 

Miss Mustard Seed