Two Dreams

My blog designer interviewed me in July and asked for some of my goals and dreams.  One was to become a vendor at the Lucketts Store and the other was to be featured in a magazine.  I figured these were "wishes" more than goals and I didn't actively pursue either one. 

In August, one of the designers from the Lucketts Design House bought some of my signs, furniture and accessories to sell at Lucketts and I was so excited about it. If you've read my blog for a while, you know how I feel about Lucketts.  I only mention it here, here, here, here, here, and here...just to name a few.  I've been shopping there for ten years and I have bought some of my favorite things there. 


I'm so happy to share that today I became a vendor at Lucketts.  I am selling my furniture and signs in Karen's room.  She took me under her wing and invited me in.  I warned her that I might cry and hug a lot of people when I got there, but she brought me along anyway and I managed to keep it together.


See my "Fresh Berries" sign?  I said I was going to keep it, but I didn't have the perfect place for it, so it needed to go.  Sigh. 


I also brought in this metal chair that I found at the Raleigh Flea Market.  It was great as is, but I cleaned it up and sealed it, so it was practical to use. 


The last piece I brought in was this desk that I took home from the Swanky Junque Swap.  It took a ton of elbow grease to get it looking like this, though.  I'll share a before and after soon.  


Karen's space is amazing and I am truly honored that she invited me in. 


Come on...gorgeous!




It was also fun to visit some of the things Amy bought from me.  They look very happy in their temporary home.


So, goal number one...check. 

As far as the magazine feature?  Look at page number 10 in the January issue of Romantic Homes magazine...



My work on a glossy page.  Goal number two...check.  (Yep, that's Donna's feature right above mine.)

Thank so much to everyone who has believed in me, encouraged me, and kept me going.  I would not be where I am without you. 
Miss Mustard Seed