Christmas 2011

I have received tons of requests for a tutorial on making the ruffled tree skirt pictured under the tree in my living room.  Never fear...I did write one.  Here's the thing, it's for HGTV.com for Christmas 2011, so you'll have to wait a few months.  You aren't going to set up a Christmas tree anytime soon, though, right? 


In addition to the tree skirt, I'm writing fifteen other tutorials including how to make this versatile wreath...


...no knit stockings...


...a few tablescapes...


...and others.  I'll put the links on my blog when they are posted next season. 

So, while all of you are packing up the holiday decor, I'm just getting warmed up!  I'm hoping to have it all done in the next couple of weeks, so I can move on to getting ready for the Lucketts Antique Market in May and keeping my retail spaces stocked through the spring. 


Miss Mustard Seed