Christmas Buffet Vignette

Just so you know, blog advertising does work.  If you read The Nesting Place, you may recognize the footed bowl I am using in my Christmas buffet vignette.  I spotted it there and then had to hit the Pier One when I was in Raleigh.  I bought it and I love it. 


It was the perfect centerpiece for my buffet and I'm sure you'll see it in many other places in my home. 


I simply gathered things from my Christmas trunks and the house and put them all together.  There really isn't a science to this vignette.  It's symmetrical and traditional.


I added some fresh cranberries around the candles and pine cones in the footed bowl.  It's nice to add natural elements when decorating with artificial greens and berries.

I used colors that would tie in nicely with my mantle, since they're both in the family room. 



I am linking my vignette to Rhoda's Holiday Vignette Party.

Miss Mustard Seed

PS - I have to share one awesome project made by Mitzi.  She used a fluted baking pan and vintage ornaments to make this amazing wreath!  She calls it a fruit cake wreath...this is one fruit cake I wouldn't mind getting as a gift. 

**Full disclosure.  Mitzi is one of my sponsors, but she did not pay me to feature her wreath.  I really, truly love it.