Living Room - Finished?

After staying up late last night, I had a "finished" room.  I walked my husband through it this morning and he smiled and proclaimed, "Wow, this room is done!"  I realized I felt uncomfortable with the proclamation.  "Um...well, it's about 90% done.  I still need to..."  and I proceeded to rattle off a list of about ten things.  He gave me "the look" that all husbands give wives like me.  If you're like me, you know the look.  He smiled, shook his head and went about the day, allowing me to call a finished room unfinished. 

So, here's my finished room (that we're only going to call finished and I reserve the right to revoke that title.)  This is a photo tour and I will go into detail in future posts.  I'll share before and after pictures of the chairs and sofa, how I made the pillows, my finishing technique on the mirror, a chair upholstery tutorial...everything.  For now, just sit back and enjoy the tour.















...and what's a room if it's not lived in?  My youngest son wandered into my photo session and I couldn't resist sharing this picture. 


Stay tuned through the next couple of weeks for all of the details and make sure to check back tomorrow evening for a very tasty giveaway!

Miss Mustard Seed