Furniture Feature Friday - Favorites & A Link Party



I see a lot of great furniture at these parties...dressers, buffets, chairs, tables, and counter stools.  As much fun as that is, it's awesome when I get to see an entire room come together.  These two ladies showed how chic you can get with a thrift store budget and some elbow grease. 

Melissa from Greener Grass created a stunning and eclectic dining room with a fresh coat of paint, an amazing farm table and a fun mix of chairs and accessories.  You are an artist, Melissa.  Well done!


Nikki from Grand Design put together an elegant room for her friend Alicia.  She transformed Craig's List furniture, turned a door into a headboard, and added some artistic touches to create a quiet, but very interesting room.  You do great work, Nikki. 


Thanks to all who linked up last week.  I found some new-to-me blogs that I really enjoyed. Now, I know we're getting into the time of year when it's tough to do furniture makeovers, so please feel free to post your favorite pieces of furniture, favorite finds or even how you decorated your furniture for the holidays! 

Here are the rules for this get together...
1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) The link party closes Friday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their project on next week's FFF.


Miss Mustard Seed