First Come, First Serve

As some of you know, the shop in Gettysburg that originally sold my furniture and accessories recently closed.  I teared up when I collected the last of my things from the shop last week.  I really appreciated the opportunity the owner gave me.  It gave me the confidence and experience to get where I am today.  All of that to say, there were some pieces that don't fit the style I'm currently selling in Wild Rose and Chartreuse, but I couldn't handle giving them to a thrift store.  I could, however, be quite content knowing they went to one of my readers. 

These are one-of-a-kind wood switch plate covers that I hand painted for kid's rooms or bathrooms  I am giving them for free to whoever wants to use them.  All you need to do is leave a comment telling me which one you would like.  One per person, please.


All of the switchplates are spoken for. 
Thanks, ladies!

Fish Scene Double Switch Plate, great for a bathroom.

All Star Single Switch Plate

Wild West Single Switch Plate 

Soccer Single Switch Plate

All of them have a coat of poly for protection and come with installation hardware. 

First come, first serve!  Make sure you leave your e-mail address, so I can get your mailing address. 

See you for Furniture Feature Friday tonight!


Miss Mustard Seed