More Lucketts/More Dining Room

Well, I am in sunny (and unbearably hot and humid) Orlando, Florida to visit my parents with my two boys.  I made sure to snap a lot of photos of my house and some projects before I left, so I would have plenty to share with you this week. 

First of all, a quick note.  The winner of the Acorn Apron dress form pillow is Susan L. from It's the things that make you go mmmmm.  Congrats!

I couldn't help but make some purchases when I was at Lucketts and I showed most of them to you already.  Some of them I am selling and others I bought with my birthday money to use in my own home.  The wire commercial bread basket I purchased for $10 is now sitting under my ironstone tureen and platter that I found in my grandparent's attic. 
It just adds a little bit of texture and makes a centerpiece that is expected and little boring much more interesting to the eye. 
I love the contrast of the rusty wire against the dark table and the smooth ironstone. 

I've teased you with some glass paneled doors I purchased at Lucketts as well.  I wish I had about three pair of these.  There are so many places I could hang these, but they looked the best in my dining room.
I hung them on either side of an arched doorway that leads to the original kitchen in our 1940's home.  It is currently a home office...just waiting for built-ins. 
I love their simplicity, the antique wavy glass, and the original hardware.
I hung a small boxwood wreath made out of bunches I purchased at 50% off from Hobby Lobby and hung from hemp twine.  I made them by clipping off "branches", twisting them into a wreath, and securing them together with florist wire.  One bunch made one small wreath. 
These are going to be fun to decorate throughout the seasons...especially Christmas. 

Despite a rough day of travel, a night of poor sleep, and (what I think is) a sinus infection, my mom and I headed out to "find some treasures" at yard sales.  I am seriously hard core.  We came home empty handed and with two whiny children.  So, for those of you who think I always find the best stuff...not today.  Oh well.  Can't win them all. 
Miss Mustard Seed