Elegant or Ew?

I feel like I'm finally getting somewhere in a few rooms in my house.  My bedroom, living room, dining room and guest room are all starting to come together.  I'm especially excited about my dining room at the moment.  Every time I peek through my home office from my kitchen, I get this view...

I have found myself wandering into the room, just to look around.  Now, just imagine my blue and white Waverly curtains hanging on either side of the window.  Sigh...I am just loving it.
I'm not 100% sure about the arrangement on the sideboard, but that will probably be in a constant accessory rotation and will change with the seasons.
My aunt brought me the large ginger jars along with a pair of corner cupboards that I am still waiting to show you.  The drop leaf table (minus the leaves, which are in my basement) was given to me by my in-laws.  I was using it as a desk in my office, but it was perfect for this spot. 
Now, I know there was a little bit of controversy about the antlers I purchased at Lucketts.  I did decide to hang a pair on the wall and put the others in an ironstone plate on my silver chest.  Yesterday, one of the teenagers we work with came over to my house for some help with a sewing project and she said they looked terrible and were gross. 
I must say, I was a little grossed out while I was hot gluing some wire inside the little skull to hang them on my wall, but I stand by my decorating decision....and I'm in good company.
Photo Source: Country Living

I think antlers can look so elegant and earthy. 
Photo Source: Elle Decor

Nothing says "classy" quite like antlers on a truck...


...or toilet? 
Oh, come on, now.  Really? 
Now, I'm not going to go this far, but I do think my little pair looks cool and is an unexpected addition to this arrangement. 
So, what do you think?

I found some cool things while out at yard sales this morning.  I'll share them soon!

Miss Mustard Seed