First Hydrangea and Freebies

I know I am not alone in my affection for hydrangeas.  I just love the puffy, cloud-like flowers that adorn these bushes.  I planted three in my backyard two years ago and, despite my deficiency as a gardener, they have been growing.  Over the past few days, I have been watching the buds form and today, I finally had my first bloom...which I immediately snipped off and brought it into the house.  I can't wait until these bushes are loaded down with enough flowers to fill all of the pitchers and vases in my house for several weeks. 
Second, I had a few compliments on the ginger jars I shared in my "antler post" and some requests for a clearer picture. 
I aim to please.
These huge jars were brought to me by my aunt a few weeks ago.  Aren't they gorgeous?  I love all things blue and white, so when she asked if I wanted them, there was no doubt that I did.  They do have lids, but I could not find a good spot for them in the open, so I removed the lids and tucked them under this table. 
I also feel they are a little safer from my toddlers.  I have no idea where she got them; so unfortunately, I can't pass along a source to you. 
She also brought me a beautiful pair of solid wood corner cupboards.  They fit in the corners of my dining room like they were made for the space.  My husband needs to repair a couple of the shelves before I can fill them with ironstone, blue and white china and a few unexpected pieces. 
And if those things weren't enough, she also brought me this antique settee that was recently restored after a fire.  It was a little bitter sweet for me to bring it into my house, because it meant my slipcovered French settee had to be sold.  The bottom line...the new settee is much more comfortable and practical for my family and it still has the look I want.  The upholstery fabric is not ugly and it's in perfect condition, but it doesn't work with my new curtain fabric, so it will be getting a white slipcover and will have the same bright look as my other settee.
I know she reads my blog occasionally, so, Aunt Susan, "thank you!"

Miss Mustard Seed