Furniture Feature Friday - A Favorite & A Link Party


Well, after weeks of trying to convince myself otherwise, I have come to the conclusion that I just don't have the time to leave comments on every link shared.  I have always done that, but the last few weeks have been a struggle.  I don't want to give the party up all together and in order to keep it going, I have to drop that standard I set for myself.  I just want you all to know that am looking at each project and gleaning inspiration from all of your posts. 

So, for a favorite...  I featured a few projects earlier this week, so in addition to those, these two links really stood out to me.  They happen to be by the same person.  The Lamp Tramp.  She made two of the most detailed and beautiful slipcovers I think I have ever seen.
She finished these white linen slipcovers with tiny ruffles and dainty ties that give these chairs a flirty look, without looking too fussy.
It took her 20 hours to make this slipcover!  Look at all of those ruffles and the ballet slipper ties on the arms.  This makes my slipcovers look like I stuck a potato sack over a chair.
I'm going to have to try sewing a slipcover in this style...if I have enough patience.
Maybe the Lamp Tramp has some to spare?  Wonderful work, girl.  Well done.

Can't wait to see what furniture finds and makeovers you have to share this week!

Here are the rules for this get together...
1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink, not the link to your blog.
3.) The link party closes Friday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their project on next week's FFF.



Miss Mustard Seed