Who Inspires You?

Do you have people in your life who stimulate you creatively?  Well, I get loads of inspiration from the blogs, but one person who always leaves me with tons of ideas is my friend and blog/web/brand designer, Laura.  She just returned from a school semester in Spain and came for a short visit. 

While we're together, we always paint and sing along with musicals.  (In case some of you weren't aware, I majored in Musical Theatre in college, so I really love belting to a good musical.)
I worked on a round occasional table, which I'll reveal to you when it's finished...
...and she painted a toile scene on my plank-top table. 
Our musical of choice for this visit was Sunset Boulevard, but other favorites are Wicked, The Woman in White, and Jane Eyre. 

We're going to stay up late chatting about web design and plans for my blog.  I'm always excited to see what she designs for me and it always inspires me to grow creatively and artistically.  Do you have someone like that in your life? 

Miss Mustard Seed