Antique Store & Lucketts Finds

One positive thing about rain at an antique market is that you can get great deals.  I bought this scale a Lucketts for 1/3 off the original price, simply because I bought it when it was pouring rain. 
Oh, sweet rusty goodness.  I love scales, but I may put this up for sale on Etsy.  We'll see.
I also bought this wooden caddy that had a beautiful patina and wear on the wood for $8.00...
A wire bread rack for $10.00 (right as a vendor was packing up)...
A pair of oval ironstone plates for $5.00...
Some deer antlers for $8.00...  I think they provide really interesting texture in a display.
...a blue and white striped bowl for $6.00...
...some ironstone at bargain prices...
...and a pair of doors (originally $90 and I paid $40.)
I love the hardware and wavy glass on these.  I am going to hang them in my dining room, flanking an arched door way.
I found this awesome wood stool for $8.00... 
...and several feedacks, which I paid anywhere from $3-6 per sack.
One of my favorite finds was this hand painted wooden piece that must've belonged to a bed at some point.  I think it was $8.00 as well, which is a bargain for a piece like this that will provide some architectural interest. 
I have one more find, but I forgot to get a picture of it before my 1 1/2 year old went to sleep in that room.  Darn it.  I'll share it tomorrow.  Furniture Feature Friday starts tomorrow at 10 pm EST, so make sure you have those posts ready to link up!  See you there.

Miss Mustard Seed