Two Tiered Stand Makeover

Today, people drove for five hours and arrived at my house with a truck full of furniture and other wonderful things and they were thanking me for it.  Doesn't that sound odd to you?  My aunt and uncle were thanking me for "taking stuff off their hands."  They are good people.  My house is a wreck at the moment, but I'll share it all with you when things settle down.  I also found some great things in my day out antiquing and I'll share those pieces as well. 

Until then, I'll share another recent makeover with you.  I love makeovers that are simple, yet dramatic.  It can't get any easier than white spray paint. 
This two tiered stand wasn't bad, but the "silver" was foggy and the entire piece just looks tired.
I just sprayed it with two coats of bright white in satin by Krylon.
It looks fresh and updated, now, and would be a perfect way to display anything from cupcakes to jewelry.
I really wanted to replace the bow with something else, but, short of sawing it off, there was no way to remove just the bow.  Now that it's white, I don't mind it all that much.

I staged it in blue and white...my favorite.
Tomorrow we're setting up our booth for Lucketts and I can't wait to see how it all comes together.  It's going to be a crazy weekend!

Miss Mustard Seed