A Little More on Lucketts

Furniture Feature Friday is still open through midnight tonight, so link up if you have anything to share!

Oooo...some of you are going to hate me.  I know a few of you have fallen in love with my vintage fan and have been trying to find one.  Well, it seems I have all the luck.  I found this one last week at an antique store for $10.00.  Did I just lose some followers?
It's a little smaller than the one I already have and the condition isn't as good, but it was still a good deal and I honestly wouldn't want this fan to be operational, anyway.  I don't even want to guess how long it would take one of my toddlers to stick their finger in there.
We were able to hang my doors in the dining room today.  I still have some more work to do before the reveal, but here are a couple of peeks.

Thanks to Sherry from No Minimalist Here, I have a picture of my booth to share.  None of my pictures turned out, so it was a treat to get this in my inbox today.
The booth was just about naked by the end of the day, so I had to bring more in the second day. 

I also wanted to share one last picture of a fellow blogger that I had the privelege of meeting.  Leslie from Farm Fresh Fun and I were planning on teaming up for a Farm Sale within about five minutes of meeting.  We're ready to hit auctions together and dig through the "junk" in her barn.  Don't you love the blog world?  You get to meet women who love the things you love, so you can skip all of the formalities and get right to the good stuff. 
Her daughter was so cute and curious about all of the antiques in my booth.  I hope she learns to appreciate things that have stood the test of time. 

I also got tons of compliments on my apron, customized for me by Leslie from The Seasoned Homemaker.   This apron stood up through moving furniture, rain, overloaded pockets, and all of the abuse I could throw at it this weekend.  Leslie does great work, so be sure to visit her Etsy Shop if you need an apron.

I was lucky enough to hit a yard sale today where a man was selling (more like giving away) some stuff from his parent's barn.  Jack pot!  What I bought for $15 is just ridiculous.  I'll share it with you tomorrow...if you're not mad at me about the fan. 

Miss Mustard Seed