Ask Miss Mustard Seed

I receive a lot of e-mails with questions about painting, supplies, sprayers, furniture, techniques, etc.  A lot of these questions are the same.  What kind of paint should I use?  What kind of sprayer do you use?  What is the cure time?  What top coat do you use?  How much should I distress a piece?  Where do you sell your pieces?  How did you start your business?  What color white do you like?  Can I paint this?  Oil or water based?  What would you do with this piece?
I don't claim to be an expert in all things paint, DIY or furniture, but I paint a lot, I am a bit of a jill-of-all-trades when it comes to DIY, and I started my own business.  So, I decided I'd provide a forum for asking questions. 
Ask any questions you want.  It could be about painting, sewing, thrifting, decorating, starting a business, buying and selling antiques, whatever you want to know.  Just leave a comment with your question(s) and I will work on posts to answer them. 
You don't have to wait for an e-book.  You can tap my brain for free. 

I'm all ears.
Miss Mustard Seed