Houzz Interview

First of all, check out who's interview and guest room are featured on the home page of Houzz!  You can read my interview, here.  You can win a $50 Gift Certificate from Pottery Barn by leaving a comment on the interview by May 15. 

Second, I have to say," Happy Mother's Day" to my mom.

She is my biggest cheerleader, not only in life, but in my business.  She's my investor and Mustard Seed Creations would not exist if it weren't for her (and my Dad and hubby, but this is not their day, it's hers!)  She even flew up to Pennsylvania just to work like a dog for four days when our shop was moving to a larger location.  We are two peas in a pod when it comes to rolling up our sleeves to get a job done. 
 She's also a wonderful "Oma" to my two boys.
She reads my blog every day (she's my proof reader), so I know she'll read this. 

I love you, Mom. 

Miss Mustard Seed