$3.00 Well Spent

I found a yard sale this past weekend that was right up my alley.  It's the kind of sale where I walk around picking up things as fast as I see them and I make a huge pile at the "counter."  This yard sale was held behind an antique shop, so vendors put rock bottom price tags on things they just wanted to unload.  I was happy to take stuff off their hands.

I bought this old metal scoop for $1.00.  This falls under my love for things that are humble and utilitarian.  I've wanted a grain scoop for a long time, but they are ridiculously priced.  Although I've always wanted one, I think I'm going to sell this at Lucketts. 
It's such a cool piece.
The second thing I found was this petite trophy from the 1950's.  It was $2.00 and so tarnished you couldn't even read the inscription. 
I don't mind tarnished silver.  I really like the age it adds to a piece, but this one was almost black.  I had no idea it would shine up so well.
One of the handles is a little bent, but who really cares?
I'm keeping this one.  I just can't help myself.

Miss Mustard Seed