Simple Mirror Makeover

I have a few dozen projects that I'm right in the middle of and I am making a push to get as much finished for next weekend as I can.  Not only are we attending the Lucketts Antique Fair, but our shop will be right in the middle of the Gettysburg Spring Antique Market.  So, I want to have as much for sale as possible.  I'm going to have a lot of before and afters to share in the coming days and weeks, so make sure to check in often.
I found this mirror at Good Will for a few dollars and loved the ornate shape of it.  It doesn't look too bad in the "before" picture, but in person it looked like tacky, cheap plastic that was painted gold.
I love how the mirror shows some age and wear.  I simply painted it out in acrylic paint (Sea Foam by Folk Art) and then glazed it in Burnt Umber Acrylic paint mixed with polycrylic. 
It's now in the stash...eagerly awaiting a trip to Lucketts.  If you're making that trip as well, be sure to link up to my Lucketts Linky.  I want to meet all of my blogger friends who are attending.  (Donna...why, oh why do you live in Canada?)

Miss Mustard Seed