Stocked Up

I made a trip down to the Walkersville, MD shop today with a van load of stuff I finished and found this week.  My booth was pretty cleared out from the grand opening (and a sweet lady who drove from Delaware to buy my crib and a couple of pillows) and I had a blast shopping and painting and sewing and gluing and glittering to fill it up again.  Having my own little corner is so fun. Really, I am exhilarated! So, here's what it looks like now.


This sheet music wreath sold just after I snapped this picture and I have an order for two more!


I found this galvanized two-tiered bin, glass cloche and glass bug trap when I was out and about yesterday. 



I have had this wooden tote for years.  My husband had actually been using it for tools!  The nerve!  Antique tool caddies are not for tools, they're for home decor.  Men just don't get it. 


I found this folding chair at a yard sale a few weeks ago.  It was a filthy white, so I cleaned it up, painted it and sanded down the blue just enough to expose some white.  Most antique folding chairs are rickety, but this one is solid as a rock.


I had a very ordinary "open/close" sign sitting in my office for a while.  It was a freebie and I really didn't know what to do with it, so I finally painted it in chalkboard paint to turn it into a very usable magnetic/chalkboard message board. 


The table below was so pretty, but there was something about it that looked dated.  A grey paint and distressed finish give it an updated look and relaxed the fussy shape of it.


I'm a sucker for a metal box and will buy one any time I see one at a reasonable price.  This is one of my favorites.



I painted this sign using a quirky graphic from The Graphics Fairy...


...and so is this "French wine label" sign above the china cabinet that was plucked from my office. 


I LOVE this antique dolly.  It was a little hard to put it in the van.  It has the warmest wood handles, carved lettering on the sides and it still works!  I would love to keep it, but I'm afraid it would become a push toy for my toddlers.  




Here's a look inside the china cabinet.  I had a great time making these arrangements. 


But, darn it!  I forgot to take pictures of my fabric banners.  We hung them in the coolest places in the shop and they look amazing.  I was focusing on my primary space and I totally forgot about them.  Hopefully I can snap a picture of them before they sell.  Or, I'll just have to make more!

Look out for some more announcements coming up in the next few days.  I'll give details about the upcoming glittered letter workshop and I am totally nuts and adding another retail space to my workload!  More to come!


Miss Mustard Seed