Christmas Ornament Pricing

I've had so many requests for pricing on my Christmas line, so I'm going to put it "out there."  If you want to buy something, just send me an e-mail with your order and your zip code.  I will package your order and charge you through Pay Pal (or you can mail a personal check.)  I will ship to Canada as well.  Heck, I'll ship anywhere as long as you're willing to pay the shipping!


Sheet music "star" tree topper - $35.00, but I will only sell this locally.  The star is large and I'm concerned about the paper being damaged in transit. 


Signature mini sheet music wreath ornaments: $10/each


Sheet music "pine cones": $10.00/each


German glass glitter stars: $5.00
Snowflakes: $5.00
Large snowflakes: $7.50


Hand painted and glittered papier mache ornaments - $6.00 for small, $8.00 for large.

German glass glitter letter ornament banners: $2.00/letter and I can make them to say anything you want.  a name, "dream", "Wish", etc.  The "Merry and Bright" banner above is $24.00 and I can make them to order. 

I also have large glitter letter banners and some hand painted canvas banners that run $5.00/letter, but I have not photographed them, yet. 

I make every ornament by hand and sign and date the ones I can.  I'm hoping to create a new line with a new theme each year. 

Just send me an e-mail if there's anything you'd like to purchase!


Miss Mustard Seed

See you tonight for Furniture Feature Friday!