HGTV.com & Chartreuse

Doesn't it seem like I'm announcing exciting things every day?  Well, that's because exciting things keep happening in my little business.  It is truly living up to its name.  A tiny little mustard seed is growing into something huge!  Here are the latest...

I am so thrilled to announce that my very first HGTV.com project is posted!  We'll, it's not a full-blown tutorial, but my tips are a part of an article showing 20 handmade holiday ideas.  Click here to check out my ideas (and some other great ones from Holly Mathis, Melissa Michaels, and Janell Beals.  Wow, I'm in good company!)  If you'd like step-by-step instructions on making "grain sack" bar stool cushions, a hand painted grocery sign, no-sew roman shades and a sink skirt...just wait.  They're in the works!


The second thing I want to share is about my newest retail space.  Lynette, the proprietress of Wild Rose and Co. Marketplace, also has a space at Chartreuse and Co.  I've wanted a space in there for a few months and have been waiting for something to open and the phone to ring.  Lynette called the other day and asked if I would like to join her and Christine in a space.  It's perfect!  Both of these ladies are so fun (and easy) to work with and they have flawless taste.  I couldn't ask for a better scenario!  So, if you're in the mid-Atlantic area and you've never been to a barn sale at Chartreuse and Co., you must set a date to come! The next sale is October 15-17 and it's located near Frederick, MD.  Click on their name for hours, directions and the dates of future sales.  Here are some pictures of the last sale to tempt you...






I so thrilled to be a part of this!  Lots of you have asked when I sleep and I assure you, I do, but I am getting busier and busier! 

Thanks to all of those who offered sheet music to me.  The next few weeks will be like Christmas with all of the packages I'll be getting.  You are a generous bunch of ladies. 

Don't forget to send me an e-mail if you're interested in attending our German Glass Glittered Letter workshop on October 23.  For those of you who live too far away to make it, I will be posting a video tutorial soon!

Miss Mustard Seed