Glitter Letter Workshop, Help Needed & A Tip

First of all, I am excited to announce Wild Rose and Co. Marketplace's very first workshop! 


When?
Saturday, October 23 from 11 am - 2 pm

Where?
Walkersville, Md - in the church fellowship hall next door to Wild Rose

What?
I will be teaching a workshop on how to make my German Glass Glitter Letters and some of my fellow vendors from the shop will show some clever ideas on how to use them.  We will all enjoy a lunch catered by The Corner Bakery and yummy desserts by Snikety Snacks.  In addition, some items from the store will be put up on the "silent auction" block and we'll have several giveaways!

How much?
The cost is $30 per person, which covers the materials (you get to take home the glittered letters you make), lunch, and the use of the space. 

RSVP
Space is limited, so please send me an e-mail or contact the shop directly at 301-304-0105 to secure your spot!

This is the first workshop of many, so watch for announcements of other special events (including a swap meet where I'll be joining forces with a fellow blogger.) 

Second, I need some help.  About a year ago I found a huge stash of vintage and antique sheet music in my grandparents attic, which has been my source for wreaths, furniture and other projects. 


I want to continue to make these, but my supply is running low.  Does anyone out there have a stash of old sheet music? 


I'm not looking for the collectible stuff with pretty covers.  I'm looking for old piano books and sheet music that has been used and bent and written on.  It's even OK if a bug made a meal out of a corner of it and it's dusty from sitting in a garage for 20 years.  Basically, I want the cheap stuff, not the expensive stuff.  I will pay or trade for it.  I can make a free sheet music wreath in exchange or send you one of my other creations or antique finds that caught your eye.  Just send me an e-mail directly if you have any.  (marian@missmustardseed.com)


Lastly, do you know that I love sending personal e-mails to people who leave nice comments or ask questions? Have you never received an e-mail from me? There may be a quick technical fix you can make that will make it much easier for bloggers(and me)  to respond to you. If you ask a question and do not have an e-mail address on your profile, I have to click on your profile, go to your blog and leave a comment on one of your posts. It takes a lot of time, so I can't always do it. If you have an e-mail in your profile, I just click on your name and shoot you an e-mail. Here's how you do it.


Go to your Blogger dashboard.
Click on "Edit Profile."
Make sure the e-mail address listed is the one you want people to respond to
Check "show my e-mail" under the privacy settings.

I know...we don't want our e-mail addresses made public. I totally understand that, but I've had my e-mail address on my website, my blog, and my profile and I rarely receive SPAM. This small change will plug you into the community even more, so go make it right now!

Miss Mustard Seed