New Stuff

As always, I've been busy working on a little bit of everything.  Mainly, I've been working on projects for my space at Wild Rose.  I'm delivering a van and a truck load of all sorts of things tomorrow...signs, accessories, a really cool antique dolly, a china cabinet, a huge sheet music wreath and more.  Here's a look at some of the new goodies...


I made a hanging "treats" bin out of a chicken feeder.  I cleaned it, sprayed it with satin poly and it's ready to fill with wrapped candy and sheet music cones.  (Obviously, this is not food safe, so it shouldn't be used for loose candy).  The letters are magnetic, so you can make it anything you want it to be. 


I made a bunch of vintage sheet music cones that can be filled with candy for the holidays. 


A yard sale bird is nestled in vintage book pages that were run through a shredder.  (Look away, book lovers!  Oh, the carnage!)


I have a ton of new German glass glittered letters...


...and a few butterflies.  By the way, I'm going to teach a workshop on how to make the letters in Walkersville, MD on Saturday, October 23 from 11-2.  More details to come, but let me know if you're interested!  The class number is limited.  The cost will include supplies to make your own set of letters and a yummy lunch catered by The Corner Bakery. 


Above are my Goodwill finials...now painted and pretty.


I used some of my vintage sheet music to cover a large "M."  I think this would look so cool sitting on a piano.  And aren't these buggy wheels neat?  They're a quirky, yet subtle addition to an arrangement. 


There's lots more to see!  I'm moving it all into the shop tomorrow and I'll take lots of photos. 


Miss Mustard Seed