Furniture Feature Friday - Favorties and A Link Party

This week, the theme for my favorites is the pairing of wood and paint.  I love a rich wood top and a creamy base on a piece of furniture.  It's rich, practical, and really easy to achieve. 

Kelli from ReStore, one of my new blog friends, transformed a neglected buffet into a real stunner.  Why, it looks almost exactly like my dresser, so of course I love it!  This girl does great work and takes beautiful photos...and she only has 17 followers.  Can you help her out? 


Melissa from Greener Grass turned a cheap, Ikea craft table into an expensive looking piece.  I love how the dark stain brought out the beauty in this wood.  Great work!


Stephanie from Bikinis and Briefcases upcycled a very dated dresser into a fabulous kitchen island.  You must check out her full post to see the incredible transformation.


I can't wait to see what you have to share this week!  Thanks to all for linking up and mingling. 

Here are the rules for this get together...
1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) The link party closes Friday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their project on next week's FFF.



Miss Mustard Seed