Furniture Feature Friday - Favorites & a Link Party


For those of you who have been curious about my new very favorite paint in the whole wide world, you can read about it in the post below.

As always, you girls (and an occasional guy) amazed me with your furniture link ups.  Isn't it so cool that we can all gather here once a week...people from around the world who love furniture?  So cool.  I love seeing the posts in German and French and other languages.  Awesome.  Anyway, I decided to feature some really unique and beautiful pieces that stood out to me last week. 

The girls from Twice Lovely always turn out beautiful pieces of furniture, but this desk is so unique!  I love the curves of it, the carved details and those legs.  I am definitely a "leg girl" and I would whistle at these.  Wonderful job, Ann Marie. 


Talk about killer legs...look at the carved, painted legs on this side table by European Paint Finishes.  I love this piece so much.  The detail, the color, the finish.  Sigh. 


Cheryl from Artsy Fartsy  found this truly amazing bedroom set and snapped it up.  Oh, I love, love this one!  I would definitely keep this set and sell something else.  Wish I had found it first, Cheryl, I have to be honest, but I'm happy for you just the same. 


Can't wait to see the amazing pieces you have to share this week. 


Here are the rules for this get together...
1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) The link party closes Friday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their piece on next week's FFF.

Oh no! I made the wrong, non-thumbnail list on accident and didn't catch it right away. If you linked up below, try again, so you can show your picture.